Apartment Maintenance and HVAC Technician at River Market Lofts
Management Company Name __The Tiehen Group, Inc____________________________________
Apartment Community ___ River Market Lofts_________________________________________
Job Title ___Apartment Maintenance and HVAC Technician____________
Address __201 Wyandotte___________________________________________________
City ______Kansas City State ______MO_______________ Zip__64105__________
Shift __M-F with Oncall evening and weekend rotation_______________________ xc Full-Time c Part Time
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Title: Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: The Tiehen Group
The Tiehen Group is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician with HVAC certification to join our River Market team! This position requires a thorough knowledge of construction and maintenance. We are seeking someone who has initiative, knowledge and experience working with mechanical systems and building components. Must have good customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work well with others.
- Competent with repairing and installing plumbing, electrical, and small appliances.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot repair and install, A/C and furnaces
- Ability to maintain a strong rapport with customers
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Neat, professional appearance
- Ability to embody The Tiehen Group Culture and Values every day
- Positive team player with a great attitude towards continual process improvement
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Primary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to plumbing, and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed
- Ensure all jobs and work orders are completed on a timely basis
- Maintain a clean working environment and leave all job sites in a clean condition
- Work with outside vendors
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Assist with maintaining material and supply inventory
- Be on call schedule for after-hours emergencies (every third week)
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety, and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- $20 - $25/hour based on experience
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Company: The Tiehen Group, Inc. (www.tiehengroup.com)
Company Vision: Positively impact our clients, our employees, and our community.
Company Mission: Provide our clients with the highest level of professional property management and brokerage services in the market.
- Integrity - Be truthful, ethical, and accountable in words and actions.
- Respect - Treat people how we want to be treated.
- Service - Provide value for our clients; treat every property as if it were our own.
- Results - Strive for excellence; be professional in everything we do.
HVAC Certification, Multi Family Maintenance
Contact Name ______Felicia Campbell__________________________________________
Phone ______________________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org