Assistant Community Manager - $750 Hiring Bonus After 90 Days
Company Name ____________BH Management________________________
Job Title _____Assistant Community Manager - $750 Hiring Bonus After 90 Days _________________________________________________________________
Address __________________ 8620 East Utopia Dr ___________________________________
City _______Raymore ________________________________ State ____________MO_________ Zip_______64138_____
Posting Date ________2/11__________________ Closing Date ____________________________
Shift __________M-F with weekends when needed_______________ c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High School
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting in all operational duties of the Community Manager including, reporting, rent processing, leasing and marketing and overseeing the community and community staff in the Community Manager’s absence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with daily and month-end reporting including accurate reporting on resident ledgers.
- Responsible for posting rent, collection on delinquency, the eviction process, creating/posting POs, and daily deposits.
- Secures and manages lease renewals and prepares new lease paperwork for final approval.
- Physically walk and inspect community daily addressing any issues and verifying property conditions meet Company standard.
- Assist in hiring and training of new team members as needed.
- Monitors resident satisfaction through various methods of communication.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property and competitors in the area.
- Oversees property operations and staff in Community Manager’s absence.
- Assist with leasing job duties, including touring prospective residents and preparation of lease agreements, as directed to meet business need.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong marketing background
- Basic computer technology skills and basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a collaborative setting
- Ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Previous bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- Previous property management industry experience
- CAM/Licensed Property Manager certification
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager
- Valid driver’s license may be required
Contact Name ______________Paige Crumbaugh___________________________________________________________
Phone _________469-480-8196_____________________ Email Address email@example.com_________________________