BUILDING ENGINEER FOR A HIGH-RISE IN DOWNTOWN KANSAS CITY
Company Name: Worcester Communities/909 Walnut
Position Information: BUILDING ENGINEER FOR A HIGH-RISE IN DOWNTOWN KANSAS CITY
Job Title: Building Engineer
Address: 909 Walnut St
City: Kansas City State: MO Zip: 64106
Posting Date: 2/5/2021 Closing Date ____________________________
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm x Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: HVAC certification, CAMT is a plus.
- Monitors and supervises ongoing work by contractors and in-house personnel to ensure optimal performance, including capital projects.
- Provides direction and support to maintenance staff; works with team to perform required tasks.
- Oversees all operations of the building systems, to include water pumps, cooling towers and electric boilers.
- Working closely with Property Manager, prepares annual budget cost estimates for engineering and capital expenses, and ensures operation within the approved budgets.
- Develops, implements, and maintains energy conservation programs.
- Implements preventive maintenance programs.
- Maintains up-to-date, orderly files of building plans, equipment, etc.
- Responds to building emergencies.
- Discusses and professionally resolves issues/problems with tenants and employees in conjunction with Property Manager.
- Responsible for protecting and improving the value of the owner's asset and ensuring that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
Qualified Skills: HVAC, cooling tower, electric boilers, domestic water pumps
Contact Name: Meghan Rogers
Phone: 816.221.5500 Email Address: email@example.com