2 Full Time positions available - Tax Credit Leasing Specialist
Company Name: Maple Communities (Worcester Communities)
Job Title: 2 Full Time positions available - Tax Credit Leasing Specialist
Address: 611 NE Ridgeview Dr.
City: Lee’s Summit State: MO Zip: 64086
Posting Date: October 20, 2021 Closing Date: Open until positions are filled
Shift: Tuesday- Saturday 9a-6p (hours vary based on position/season) c Full-Time c Part Time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Property leasing: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Worcester Communities is seeking a Leasing Specialist with tax credit experience, a great attitude and energy to join our team!!!
We are looking for Leasing Specialists to join our team at our apartment community in the Lee's Summit, MO Area.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Leasing Specialist is responsible for the promotion of the apartment community by guiding prospective residents through the leasing process. Leasing Specialists conduct community tours and respond to prospective resident questions about the community.
This is a GREAT opportunity to create a career with one of Kansas City's fastest-growing companies! If you have the dedication to help drive our communities to success, reply to our ad along with resume and salary expectations.
Pay - $15.00 - $17.00 / hour
- Paid Time Off including paid birthday and anniversary day. Paid volunteer time off program.
- Employer contribution toward health benefits that increase with years of service.
- Employer-paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Employer contribution to 401(k) retirement.
- Company-wide events and training
- Incentive-based bonuses and rewards
- Excellent work culture
- strong attention to detail and well organized
- ability to follow through in fast-paced environment.
- strong customer service & marketing skills
- organizational skills to meet occupancy goals and deadlines.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience, and property management software experience strongly desired.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Must be fluent in English, ability to read, speak, write, and understand verbal commands.
- Successfully complete and pass all company required on-line courses
Contact Name: Community Manager - Brittany Stanfil
Phone: (816) 434-5150 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org