Lead Maint Tech - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus – Brookside Commons
Job Title Lead Maint Tech - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus – Brookside Commons
Address 6551 Rockhill Rd
City Kansas City State MO Zip 64131
Shift Mon-Fri 8:am – 5:pm r Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: HS Diploma/Equivalent
Experienced Maintenance Tech for a Multi-Family Property with skills in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Grounds, and Pool Maintenance for a Brand-New Luxury Property in Lease-Up.
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead role in all maintenance responsibilities including Work Orders, Make Readies, Pool, Grounds, and Cleaning.
- Maintain the physical asset of the property as directed by Management with a focus on those tasks that will require advanced skills and knowledge of multi-family apartment maintenance.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Inspections and respond efficiently to all PM deficiencies.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Responding to all service requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective, professional, and timely follow-up on all maintenance services provided.
- Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws.
- Experienced in Multi-Family Property Maintenance
- Experienced in HVAC troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance
- Experienced in Electrical and Plumbing
- Experienced in Wall Repairs and Painting
- Experienced in Grounds and Curb Appeal
- Experienced in After-Hours Emergency On-Call Maintenance
- Must Be: Organized, Attention to Details, Work Under Pressure, Time Management, Self-Starter, and Approachable
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with other Teammates
- Ability to use a Computer, Property Management Systems, and Emails
- Have a Positive Professional Attitude, Friendly Disposition, and Team-Focused Mindset
- Desire and Ability to Learn and Grow with our company
- HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Pool Maintenance, Make Readies, Preventative Maintenance, Power-Washing, Cleaning, Grounds, Snow Removal, etc…
Contact Name Keith Otworth, Regional Maintenance Manager
Phone 940.205.1702 Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org