Make Ready Technician - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus at Whispering Lake
Job Title: Make Ready Technician - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus at Whispering Lake
Address: 10415 E 43rd St, Kansas City, MO 64133
City: Kansas City
Shift: Day Monday - Friday c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High School
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value. We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management companies in the nation. BH understands that great customer service is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to Work’s "Best Workplaces for Women." BH was also ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the "Best Workplaces for Millennials.” In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 “Best Workplaces for Diversity.” We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each individual employee and we value our employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401(k) + company match
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- BH Gives Back (Paid Volunteer Time Off)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- BH Paid Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Make Ready Technician
As a Make Ready Technician you will play a critical role in ensuring all vacant apartment units are move-in ready.
This position is eligible for a $1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus, and you must be active in the role, and it will be paid out after 90 days of employment with the company.
- Inspect the condition of all units prior to starting repairs to include, but not limited to; walls, appliances, electrical, plumbing, windows/doors and filters.
- Walks all vacant units to determine make-ready needs; ensures all trash from apartments are cleaned out before, during and after make-ready activity.
- Perform general repairs/upkeep to vacant units prior to move-in and within company standards/guidelines; completes required updates on service needs and coordinate regularly with the property team.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property and general repair/replacements for common areas as needed
- This overview does not provide an all-encompassing list of duties.
- May assist with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, snow removal, freezes, etc.
- General maintenance and safety experience knowledge
- Knowledge of building maintenance and repair
- Required to provide own (industry specific) hand tools
- Basic computer skills/knowledge required to perform job functions
- Strong communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday (work schedules may vary). Some over-time may be required including “on-call” and/or rotating “on-call” responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Contact Name: Yusuf Weiss
Email Address: email@example.com