Part Time- Groundskeeper
Job Title: Part Time- Groundskeeper
City Raytown State MO Zip____________
Posting Date 12/12/19 Closing Date ____________________________
Shift _________________________ c Full-Time c Part Time
As a Groundskeeper you would have a vital role in the success of your property and maintenance staff. You would be responsible for ensuring the upkeep of community grounds, maintaining excellent curb appeal and assisting with minor maintenance tasks to support our vision of maintaining the appearance and preservation of our properties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Follows and maintains the exterior preventative maintenance programs and schedules established within the company as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Reviews daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Supervisor at the beginning and end of each day.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property.
- On a regular basis must use independent judgment (following prescribed procedures) to determine actions to be taken, priorities, emergencies, etc.
- Has a complete understanding and working knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Contact Name Kelly Burch
Phone ______________________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org