Property Manager with HUD and LITHC Experience
Management Company Name: Rainey Property Management Missouri, LLC
Apartment Community: Mayfair Apartments
Job Title: Property Manager with HUD and LITHC Experience
Address: 1224 E. Linwood Blvd
City: Kansas City State: MO Zip:64109
- Knowledge and 3 to 5 years of experience in multi-family property management.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, OSHA Requirements, EEOC Laws, and Local, City and State Ordinances.
- Manage all core business processes, including leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, adhering to city and/or affordable program requirements, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations.
- Generate and maximize property income.
- Accurate and on-time submission of all reports.
- Monitors supervise and direct entire property team.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local employment law as well as and all processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all Affordable Programs regulations and/or other federal, state, and local requirements applicable to property.
- Strong skills in OneSite, EIV and TRACS program are essential.
- Maintain proper records for all applicable programs to site.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact professionally with residents, vendors, contractors, and clients.
- Mathematical skills are required.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s) used by the Company, as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Always have a positive attitude and keep a solution-based and customer-focused mindset.
- Proven employment history of property management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to manage the day-to-day operations.
- Maintain high legal/ethical standards in all work-related decisions.
- Take pride in quality of work and attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Professional in-person and phone presence and etiquette.
- Capacity to work with little supervision using effective time management and organizational skills.
- Complete tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Partner with team to resolve issues and highlight opportunities.
- Capable of working in a team environment and maintaining effective and respectful working relationships with fellow employees, suppliers, and vendors.
- May be required to assist in special projects or activities designated by company. This may include due diligence, property acquisition/disposition, assisting at other properties, serving on, or participating in company sponsored or sanctioned committees, organizations, functions, etc.
- Follow the Company’s confidentiality policy and ensure that the operations, activities and business affairs of the Company and clients are kept confidential.
- Function as a member of the Property Emergency Team to assist with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, freezes, etc.
Contact Name: Nina Fields, Reginal Manager
Phone (713) 999-1210 ext. 420 Email Address: email@example.com