Assistant Community / Leasing Manager with Piper Lofts
Company Name Dalmark Management Group – Piper Lofts
Job Title: Assistant Community/Leasing Manager
Address: 117 W 20th Street
City: Kansas City State: MO Zip: 64108
Posting Date: 11/02/2020 Closing Date: 11/10/2020
Shift: Tuesday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm X Full-Time c Part Time
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required
- 1 years’ experience in on-site multifamily property management, required
- Industry certifications, preferred (NALP, CAM, CAPS, ARM, etc)
If you have an outgoing personality, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for customer service, and are great at networking and sales, our Assistant Property Manager / Leasing Professional role is a great fit for you! Our onsite team has the exciting job of helping our clients find their perfect apartment in our beautiful Downtown KC community.
In this role, you will assist with the daily administrative operations of the community, in addition to working with prospective residents to actively market our luxury lofts within the community. The successful candidate needs to be passionate about building relationships and making a difference with people. We are also looking for someone who is organized and detail-oriented to support the Community Manager. You will achieve a level of customer service that identifies with our standards of operation, and meet the occupancy goals set for the community.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with residents, employees, and vendors
- Excellent time management skills and must be detail oriented
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills, and follow up effectively with all staffing levels
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload, multi-task, adapts quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience and expertise with Microsoft Office
- Experience with a property management software program (Yardi, OneSite, etc.), preferred
Contact Name Greg Penrod
Phone 816.922.0829 Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org