Assistant Community Manager with Flaherty & Collins Properties
Company Name ________Flaherty & Collins Properties
Job Title ______Assistant Community Manager ___________
Address __1660 Genessee St.________________________________________________
City __Kansas City_________________________ State MO Zip 64102
Posting Date __04/07/2021________________________ Closing Date _____04/30/2021
Shift M-F c Full-Time c Part Time
High School diploma or equivalent required.
The Assistant Community Manager is to assist the Property Manager in effectively managing the assigned property. In the Property Manager’s absence, the Assistant Property Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives as set forth by the Regional Property Manager and the property owner. In addition, the Assistant Property Manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
Position requires at least 1-year experience in MultiFamily. Must have basic computer knowledge and type 30 wpm.
Work Hours: Minimum of 40 hours per week with flexible workweek.
Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (i.e. late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposits all receipts prior to bank close each day.
Maintains positive customer service attitude.
Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Greets prospective clients, shows community, and performs leasing duties as needed.
- Answers and handles incoming telephone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provide information to the Property Manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork.
- Proofreads all lease paperwork.
- Processes all security deposit move-out reports.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing. Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is completed.
Performs any additional duties assigned by the Property Manager or Regional Property Manager.
Onesite experience preferred, but not required.
Contact Name _____Kourtney Cowell_____________________________________________
Phone _816.301.7899_______________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org_____________________