Assistant Community Manager with the Tiehen Group
Company Name _____________The Tiehen Group, Inc.___________________________________
Job Title _____________Assistant Community Manager________________________________
Address _____________ 1500 E 46th Street_____________________
City _________ Kansas City ______________________________ State ______MO_______________ Zip___64110_________
Posting Date _______8/27/20___________________ Closing Date ________9/15/20____________________
Shift _________________________ X Full-Time c Part Time
Company Vision: Positively impact our clients, our employees, and our community.
Company Mission: Provide our clients with the highest level of professional property management and brokerage services in the market.
- Integrity - Be truthful, ethical, and accountable in words and actions.
- Respect - Treat people how we want to be treated.
- Service - Provide value for our clients; treat every property as if it were our own.
- Results - Strive for excellence; be professional in everything we do.
As an Assistant Community Manager, you are primarily responsible for providing comprehensive support in all aspects of property operations, including sales, leasing, inventory analysis, budgeting and reporting, property management, rent collection, customer service, maintenance, and administrative activities.
- 3 years of experience in residential property management/leasing positions.
- Experience with AR/AP.
- Working knowledge of property management software; AppFolio is
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to relate well with others, even while working at a distance or remotely.
- Ability to work in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service and interact compassionately, professionally, and patiently with people of all demographics.
- Must be able to follow company policies and procedures.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Ability to embody The Tiehen Group’s company Culture and Values every day.
- Positive team player with a great attitude towards continual process improvement.
Primary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Consistently achieves property occupancy goals.
- Oversee all marketing and leasing responsibilities.
- Oversee all tenant retention and ensuring renewals are performed timely.
- Manage the collection of rents and deposits from residents.
- Maintain resident ledgers to ensure correct balances.
- Minimize delinquency through consistent follow-up, including phone calls, notices, and personal visits.
- Issue notices to residents for late or non-payment, evictions, returned memos, etc.
- Process all move-outs and evictions.
- Assists in giving leasing tours, answering leasing phone calls, and processing online inquiries as needed.
- Ensures efficient and courteous response to all resident requests.
- Responsible for the efficient and timely reporting, maintenance and submission of all administrative forms, files, and reports.
- Reports any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
- Assists in conducting marketing and lease audits.
- Ensures that the property maintains all compliance regulations.
- Assists the Community Manager in interviewing, screening, and hiring of any potential employee for all departments.
- Assists the Community Manager in subsequent orientation, training, and scheduling of all Team Members.
- Assists the Community Manager in any disciplinary or promotional recommendations regarding all Team Members.
- Participates in Tiehen Group training and staff meetings as required.
- Effectively communicate with residents on a regular basis to build community engagement through creative newsletters, website content, and social media management.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to appropriate service provider.
- Salary to be agreed on commensurate with skills and experience.
- Bonus’ and benefits including vacation, sick, medical, and dental insurance.
- Company standard vetting requirements are mandatory.
Contact Name _____________Dave Tiehen_____________________________
Phone ______________________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org__________________________