Assistant Manager with McCormack Baron
Company Name: McCormack Baron Management: Jazz District Apartments
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Address: 1851 Paseo
City: Kansas City State MO Zip 64108
Posting Date 03/21/21 Closing Date until filled
Shift 830am-530pm Full-Time
Education Requirements: High school diploma/GED or related experience and/or training
- Supports and assists the Property Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational functions of the property.
- Verification of the certification for all resident files; all program related activities are in compliance with the rules and regulations of all federal regulations, Section 8, and tax credit guidelines.
- Verification of income eligibility and preferences of applicants, accurately compute family income.
- Assists with tax credit evaluations, initial certifications, as well as recertifications.
- Prepares contracts, lease agreements, income changes, interim reviews, housing assistance payment adjustments, and/or withholding.
- Processes rent payments, work orders and purchasing.
- Assists in the day-to-day administration of the low-income housing.
- Builds relationships with residents and locals within the community
- Subscribe fully to all policies and procedures of the Company and be prepared to enforce them at all times.
- High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Experience in the field of low-income housing and tax credit programs preferred.
- Customer service experience in a hospitality or customer facing industry required.
- Flexible and able to assist with all aspects of leasing and day-to-day property functions.
- Ability to perform accurate mathematical computations, spelling, and grammar skills.
- Exceptional organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Must have ability to problem solve and resolve applicant and resident issues.
- Yardi experience preferred.
Contact Name Leah Motley
Phone 816-421-4567 Email Address Leah.Motley@McCormackBaron.com