Assistant Manager with Steeplechase
Management Company Name : FourSite Property Management
Apartment Community Steeplechase
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Full Time
Address : 311 NW 96th Street
City : Kansas City State : MO Zip: 64155
Shift 8am-2pm c Full-Time c Part Time
1 Year Minimum Leasing / Assistant Manager Experience
FourSite Property Management’s mission is to provide quality service and housing to our customers, to provide valuable work experience for employees, and to obtain a fair profit all while maintaining our competitive and professional image.
Steeplechase Apartments now seeking a full-time assistant manager to join our team. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be an independent, hard-working self-starter, have a desire to take pride in their work, and have a positive team-player attitude. Experience is required.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
*Fulfill all other duties of leasing agents
- Prepare timely, weekly, and monthly statistical and financial reports such as the collections report, traffic report, projection, occupancy, etc.
- Compile the market condition analysis
- Assist in the collection of rents, including issuing reminder and late notices
- Work with the attorney and Property Manager regarding evictions and legal proceedings
- Assist in interviewing, screening, and hiring of potential employees and subsequently the orientation, training, and scheduling of all other property personnel
- Assist in posting transactions in Entrata upon the Property Manager’s absence and with upper management’s approval
- Screen prospective residents
- Assist in implementing the resident retention program including newsletters, resident referral programs, and social activities
- Maintain a good rapport with the residents including knowing and using their names, responding to all resident requests efficiently and courteously and resolving conflicts promptly
- Assist Property Manager in promoting and advertising the community
- Assist in soliciting, preparing, and managing furnished corporate units
- Ensure a professional appearance and manner for oneself
Schedule and Benefits
- Working Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm, 10am to 5pm on Saturdays.
- This position would require 1-2 Saturdays a month, with a day off during the week
- Paid holidays, and PTO/Vacation time and growth opportunities
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour, with monthly bonuses
Contact Name: Courtney Hargrove
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org