Assistant Property Manager with Altitude 970
Company Name _______Sherman Residential_____________
Job Title _____Assistant Property Manager___________
Address ____ 6301 N Klamm Road_________
City _____Kansas City_______________________ State ___MO__________________ Zip__64151__________
Posting Date ____8/25/2022_________ Closing Date ________9/31/2022____________________
Shift _________________________ x Full-Time c Part Time
Link to our application for this role: https://shermanresidential.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/b9b2d924-f152-d1d2-b232-15123ebc683e/apply?source=2159753-CS-49625
If you are looking to grow within a stable, dynamic organization, this may be the opportunity for you! We are hiring a highly motivated Assistant Property Manager to join our team in Kansas City, MO. The ideal candidate for this role will be eager to learn, have a positive attitude, and strong communication skills. This exciting opportunity is moving quickly, so if you are interested apply today!
Job Summary: The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for effectively computing, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete while assisting with the leasing, marketing and resident relations for the community.
- Handle leasing responsibilities including qualifying and greeting prospects, conducting in-person visits, processing applications and monitor renewals
- Ensure maintenance repairs are completed in a timely matter
- Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in, and orient new residents to the community
- Manage rental payments, record monies, prepare bank deposits, submit delinquent accounts to collections, and file evictions when necessary
- Prepare accounting statements, manage the monthly property books, prepare and review quarterly and year-end reports
- Assist in lease transactions, maintain accurate commission sheets, check figures, and provide accounting support
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- A minimum of one year experience in a customer service related industry and one year apartment leasing experience or a combination of accounting skills/education with customer service experience is preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail and communication skills, and sales ability
- Fair Housing Certification required, National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Successfully pass drug test.
- Competitive pay
- 401K match
- Employee rent discounts
- Competitive bonus plan
Compensation: $20-23/hour based on experience + bonus
Contact Name _____Chloe Weiss_______________________
Phone __847.374.2708____ Email Address email@example.com_________________