Assistant Property Manager with Price Brothers Management Company
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Company Name: Price Brothers Management Company
Address: 7007 College Blvd Suite 365 Overland Park, KS 66211
City: Overland Park
Contact Name: Kaelyn Paige
Who We Are:
Price Brothers Management Company, continuing the legacy of building Community.
Price Brothers Management Company is a premier family owned and operated property management organization with over 100 years in the real estate industry. We believe in investing in our team members to create a culture that encourages and promotes innovative ideas, growth opportunities, and team building. Through our dynamic and caring team we will IMPACT the lives of our residents, commercial tenants, team members, business partners and communities. Each individual plays a critical role in our success!
"Our employees have always been the beating heart of our business. The shared sense of pride and the work is unmatched. There is no Price Brothers without all the team members that call Price Brothers home." - Lena Price
If you are eager to join a team where your opportunities are limitless, find your next career at Price Brothers!
Salary Range: $17-$20
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and train the team members to achieve the goals of the community
- Prepare month-end accounting reports and ensure compliance to the Company’s established policy and procedures
- Prepare and implement delinquent rent, late fees, evictions and renewals
- Receive and post payments on management software system
- Responsible for enforcing bad debt collection in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Inspect apartments recently vacated to determine the disposition of the security deposits
- Prepare routine maintenance reports
- Perform lease administration as needed while maintaining a company closing ratio standard
- Update accurately vacancy list, make ready and leasing progress on a daily basis
- Assist with all resident relations
- Record all resident correspondence and submit to management for review
- Assist with community marketing strategies
- At least 2 year experience in the Multi-Family property industry
- 1-2 year of direct sales or leasing experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and customer service skills
- Committed to continuous learning to maintain up-to- date knowledge of rules, laws and regulations.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of operating various computer functions and Property Management Software Systems