Business Development Manager with Blusky Restoration Contractors
Company Name Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC
Job Title Business Development Manager
Address 7959 Flint Street, Lenexa, KS, 66214Posting
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager with strong marketing skills to contribute their talents to BluSky Nation.
Are you known for setting your mind to something and doing what it takes to get there? Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you? We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager position in an effort to keep up with the increasing demand for emergency services and restoration in your area.
BluSky is the fastest growing National Restoration Company who has been committed to restoring commercial, industrial, governmental, residential and multifamily properties damaged by fire, water and other natural disasters. Additionally BluSky offers environmental, roofing and renovation services across the US with an emphasis on large projects. At BluSky excellence is not just another empty promise; it is a goal we strive to achieve in every aspect of our business. That is why we are seeking the best of the best to join our Sales and Marketing Team.
If you are looking to join a team-oriented company with integrity, empathy, stability and room for growth, send your resume to email@example.com
- Must be comfortable approaching and speaking with various types of personalities in both professional and social environments.
- Must be willing to follow through consistently with leads and prospects to develop strong long lasting relationships.
- Positive attitude, integrity and strong work ethics is a must.
- Work well under pressure, and have exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to follow through and perform with critical thinking and minimal supervision.
- Must be computer savvy and coachable to manage clients through our exclusive sales software.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development with a BA or Marketing degree (Preferred but not required)
- Prepare and present sales proposals
- Connect with clients and prospects via meetings, phone, social media, zoom, email etc.
- Connect with general adjusters, large loss adjusters or risk managers
- Continue Involvement with targeted associations and achieve significant committees and or leadership positions
- Plan and organize marketing functions; including golf tournaments, charitable events and other networking events many which are after normal business hours
- Contribute positively to the BluSky culture
Compensation as a BDM for BluSky, you can look forward to the following:
- Competitive base Salary + Commission
- Environmentally friendly Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Company Cellphone
- Health benefits & 401k matching plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 12 Paid Holidays
But most importantly, you can look forward to a great working environment with a team of seasoned professionals and leadership that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help you succeed. We can’t wait to hear from YOU!
Eric Helgemoe, Vice President
Phone :913 .375.4290 Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org