Community Manager with Aspen Square Management
Company Name: Aspen Square Management
Job Title: Community Manager
Address: 1900 South Brookstone Village Drive
City: Independence State: Missouri Zip: 64057
Posting Date: 8/1/2023 Closing Date: Will be closed once candidate is approved for hire
Shift M-F 8-5 Full-Time
Education Requirements: College degree preferred
Are you in the retail, hospitality, or restaurant industry looking for a new position that offers stability and consistent hours with no long nights or holidays? Look no further!
Aspen Square Management is a large, privately held property management firm boasting more than 60 years of providing exceptional multi-family housing across the US. We pride ourselves on our family-centric atmosphere and collaborative team environment. In an economic climate of uncertainty, Aspen Square Management continues to provide a positive employee and resident culture, remain financially stable and quickly adapt to challenges.
We are looking for a Property Manager that is smart, fun, motivating and hard-working to join our team and lead our team at Market 1900 in Independence, MO. At Aspen Square, team members with an entrepreneurial spirit thrive and have autonomy over managing their team and property. Are you someone who embodies these qualities and is ready to work hard and have fun? If you research Aspen, you will learn that we have a customer service focus and a sought-after company culture!
- Leading the team with a hands-on approach to lease apartments, qualify prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with the company's established policies and procedures.
- Overseeing all financial management for assigned property from budgeting to cash flow management, to marketing plans.
- You will be responsible for collecting rent each month and enforcing the rules and regulations of the lease contract.
- Maximizing cash flow by partnering with Maintenance Supervisor to keep within budget.
- Hiring, managing, and motivating your team to provide an exceptional resident experience.
- 3-5 years proven track record in sales, marketing and/or management retail, hospitality, and restaurant management are very transferrable!)
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- The ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Competitive salary
- Cigna Health Insurance, dental, and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick leave
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Rental Discounts
- Short- and long-term disability
To learn more about our mission, company culture, available positions, and how to continue your career in property management, please visit www.aspensquare.com.
Contact Name: Samantha Royston
Phone: 413 – 439 - 6347 Email Address: Samantha_Royston@aspensquare.com