Community Manager with BH Management
Company Name ____________BH Management_____________________________________
Job Title _____Community Manager ____________________________________
Address _____________________ 13220 Foster Street ______
City ____Overland Park______________ State ____________KS_________ Zip_______66213_____
Posting Date ________2/12___________ Closing Date ____________________________
Shift __________M-F Day Shift_______________ c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High School
The Community Manager is responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of the community while ensuring company standards are achieved and excellent customer service is delivered.
- Regularly inspects the property ensure company standards are being met and takes appropriate action to establish property compliance with safety, industry and state/city/federal regulations to ensure safe and stable operation of the property at all times; identifies areas of improvement and offers suggestions to improve the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the property.
- Gathers, analyzes and interprets current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals. Monitors and analyzes traffic logs, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc. to be able to give up to date and proper information as requested.
- Manages resident retention ensuring residents are responded to in a timely manner and taking necessary action to address service issues; monitors resident satisfaction.
- Oversees requests for repairs and maintenance and ensures appropriate response to resident requests for service orders; verifies, inspects and confirms status of all vacant units.
- Works with Regional Manager on operating income/expense budgets that reflect the owners’ objectives for property operations, cash flow requirements and leasing strategy; ensures all budgeting guidelines and financial systems relating to purchase order systems as well as expense monitoring and approval
- Prepares property operational and financial reports as directed/as needed; reviews monthly income and expense reports and reports on any variance from budget; coordinates collection and documentation of all revenues following lease obligations of tenants and the owners’ policy on accounts receivable; collects delinquent accounts promptly.
- Hires, trains, supervises, develops, and mentors property team members.
- 3-5 years of prior property management experience
- Ability to travel via automobile and airplane for company required training/business
- Intermediate MS Office Word/Excel and computer technology skills
- Professional demeanor and strong, professional communication and presentation skills
- A positive, motivating and team- oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Contact Name ______________Paige Crumbaugh___________________________________________________________
Phone _________469-480-8196_____________________ Email Address email@example.com_________________________