Community Manager with Hall Equities Group
Company Name ____Hall Equities Group______________________________________________
Job Title ____Community Manager_______________________________________________
Address ____1501 George Williams Way __________________________________________
City __Lawrence_____________________ State __Kansas__________ Zip__66047__
Posting Date ___9/13/2021______________ Closing Date ___10/1/2021_________________________
Shift ___Mon-Fri 8a-5p_______ X Full-Time c Part Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in property management and hotel management. Hall Equities Group is a small, private family business with over 50 years of experience, with diversified holdings in 16 states, ranging from hotels to waterparks, to industrial complexes, self-storage, shopping centers, and apartment buildings.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager for four of our apartment communities. Ironwood Court (108 units) Park West Townhomes (42 units), Park West Gardens (70 units) and Remington Square (224) located in Lawrence, KS. This position is responsible for managing day-to-day property operations, oversight of onsite staff, and supports the General Manager. If you have conventional multi-family management experience, consider yourself a leasing superstar and know how to keep residents satisfied while optimizing revenue, we encourage you to apply. This is the place to grow your career!
- At least 2 years’ experience in residential property management at the Assistant Manager or Manager level, with interest in gaining more industry knowledge and increasing responsibility in a growing company.
- Must have advanced MS Excel, Word, and Outlook proficiencies and ability to train others as needed.
- Familiarity with real estate management/accounting software, such as MRI.
- Experience managing employees.
- Eager to grow and advance your career in multi-family rental income management.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Speed, efficiency, the ability to multi-task multiple projects, and work under a deadline.
- Must have an aptitude for economics and financial analysis.
Contact Name __Cassie Nech, General Manager___________________________________________
Phone __785-580-6967__________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org_________