Community Manager with The Woods of Cherry Creek
Company Name: THE WOODS OF CHERRY CREEK
Job Title: COMMUNITY MANAGER
Address: 12321 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66213
Posting Date: 5/19/2021 Closing Date: When filled
Shift: M-F 9:00-6:00 with Saturday rotation c Full-Time
Education Requirements: College degree required
The Community Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations and organization of the management office and team ensuring the success of the property. Ensure efficient operation of the property by providing the highest quality product and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lease apartments at a highly successful rate – both new leases and renewals. This should be attained by personal leasing and by directing a sales staff.
- Maintain a follow-up process that utilizes all available technology and company resources to communicate with prospects at a strategic and frequent level.
- Assist with development and successful execution of the marketing plan.
- Ensure that on-site leasing office, fitness center, clubhouse, models, and “market ready” vacant units are in clean condition, always presentable for showing.
- Ensure compliance with all laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the apartment community. Possess a working knowledge of fair housing laws that effect rental housing and train staff on current leasing procedures.
- Provide comprehensive on-site property management services and primary leadership of people, processes, and customer relationships.
- Train, recruit, motivate and manage assistants and leasing staff in any areas necessary including clear delegation of duties they are to perform.
- Attain highest net income for the property by maximizing revenue while closely monitoring expenses.
- Act as the representative of the corporate office in the managing of on-site staff. Communicate corporate policy and decision-making in a positive manner to staff and be a strong advocate of the company.
- Team player with a positive outgoing personality and strong commitment to employer.
- Professional manner, honest character and work at fast pace while maintaining accuracy.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and computer skills.
- Interacts well with senior management team.
- Must be dependable and provide exceptional customer service
- Must have valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Experience, Education and Training:
- College degree required
- Accounting and administrative background preferred
- Ideal candidate will have previous sales or apartment community experience
Contact Name: Carole Young
Phone: (913) 266-1106 Email Address: email@example.com