Custodian with Mac Properties
Company Name _____Mac Properties________________________________________________
Job Title __Custodian_________________________________________________________
Address ___ 301 E. Armour Blvd. ___________________________________
City ___Kansas City___________________________ State __MO___________ Zip__64111
Posting Date __11/9/2020______________ Closing Date ___12/9/2020__________
Shift ___M-F 8AM- 5PM______________________ Xc Full-Time c Part Time
Multiple full-time positions available for immediate hire.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
The Janitor role (Service Tech I) will keep the lobbies and common areas clean, remove trash, shovel snow and remove trash from the grounds, along with any other light tasks assigned to them by their supervisor. As a result, our Service Tech 1's are the front line for showcasing our great properties and assisting residents in a timely and, most important, courteous manner for any custodial needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Previous experience in a janitorial role is a plus but not required
- Ability to identify cleaning and chemical supplies
- Ability to frequently transport up to 50 pounds variable distances, the mobility and flexibility to use required equipment and to access and work in restricted spaces or at heights in excess of 8-9 feet
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and climb (stairs, ladders, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit an application here!
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.