Executive Assistant with Dalmark Management Group
Company Name Dalmark Management Group, LLC
Job Title Executive Assistant
Address 12220 State Line Road
City Leawood State KS Zip 66209
Posting Date 08.06.21 Closing Date 09.01.21
Shift Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm X Full-Time c Part Time
(Required) High school diploma or equivalent required
(Preferred) Bachelor’s Degree (experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
We are looking for a qualified, professional Executive Assistant to work closely with members of the Dalmark Executive Team. Ideally, the Executive Assistant will immerse themselves in all areas of the organization and provide the Executive Team with highly resourceful and critical support. Their position will ensure that the Executive Team has a reliable, proactive, and skilled Executive Assistant to support effectiveness through time management, attention to detail, serving as a right hand, and acting as a key manager of special projects.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent time manager, project manager, multitasker, and detail-oriented person with high integrity, emotional intelligence, and self-motivation. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner who is ready to roll their sleeves up and jump into any task, large or small.
Dalmark is a fully-integrated real estate development company, specializing in multifamily housing. We were locally founded in Kansas City, MO and have remained a family-owned and operated company since 2003. Over the last 18 years, our company has mastered the art of developing and managing quality housing of all types – from affordable communities to boutique luxury communities. The Dalmark Group continues to grow in the ever-changing climate of today’s multifamily real estate market, and we are looking to expand our corporate support team.
- Demonstrate composure and professionalism at all times
- Solve problems at an advanced level
- Effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and reprioritize as needed
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with great attention to detail
- Interact and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Work independently and within a team as a peer leader
- Handles meeting agendas and meeting notes. Follows up on action items resulting from meetings to ensure completion.
- Manages, reviews, and oversees all internal monthly, quarterly, and other reporting
- Identify the potential for process improvements and leading change processes
- Consistently deliver high quality and professional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Handle confidential and sensitive information professionally and appropriately
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrate an aptitude for understanding the business as a whole, internal functions, and company priorities
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of general office administration, procedures, and equipment
- Assist with or oversee special projects
- Perform successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Especially Outlook and Excel)
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat and managing PDF documents
- Basic level of IT knowledge and terminology. Must not be intimidated by technology or technology acronyms and is willing to learn and understand the technologies currently used within the organization.
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have accountability and take pride and ownership of your work
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with office technology (computers, basic computer programs, copier, scanner, mail processing, etc).
Contact Name Katelyn Nichols
Phone 816-215-6621 Email Address email@example.com