Groundskeeper with Fairway Management
Management Company Name: Fairway Management
Apartment Community: DA Holmes and Swope Parkway Estates
Job Title: Groundskeeper
Address: 5120 Cleveland Avenue
City: Kansas City State: Missouri Zip: 64130
Shift- TBD c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: GED or HS Diploma
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the management, maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 250 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions in seven states. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Groundskeepers within Fairway Management are responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas. They also perform light maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting and basic equipment or facility repairs.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the exterior of the 4 buildings which includes cleaning exterior of the buildings, windows, parking lots, dumpster areas, sidewalks, stairwells and exterior hallways.
- Assist in the maintenance of the properties flower beds, plants, and grass areas.
- Remove debris from stairs and walks, rakes leaves, and mows lawns.
- Shovel and remove snow and ice from designated areas such as roofs, sidewalks, and entryways as required.
- Clean and maintain community pool.
- Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
- May be called upon by maintenance staff for other projects as needed
Qualified Skills: N/A
Contact Name: Kaleigh Pfaff
Phone: (404) 859-8327 Email Address: email@example.com