Groundskeeper with PRAXM
Company Name : PRAXM
Job Title: GROUNDSKEEPER
Address: 201 NW KESSLER DR
City: LEES SUMMIT State: MO Zip: 64081
Posting Date: 07/21/2022 Closing Date: OPEN
Shift: 8AM-5PM X Full-Time Part Time
We are seeking a qualified Groundskeeper to join our team at the Meridian at View High apartments, located in Lee Summit, MO. Below is a listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- This position is responsible for keeping the property grounds, stairways, and other public areas neat, clean and free of debris. Position may also be required to perform other cleaning and basic maintenance/repair work under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintains storage and shop areas in a neat,well-stocked, clean, organized manner.
- Works with property staff to maximize renewals by performing maintenance procedures as required by the property renewal program.
- Assists with the completion of basic, routine property maintenance tasks requested by the Service Manager.
- Works with maintenance team to complete turn-key operations.Under the direction of the Service Manager, regularly inspects
property and reports maintenance and repair issues.
- Regularly inspects grounds, stairways and common areas. Ensures all areas are clean and free of debris. Sweeps and blow walkways and common areas, rakes grounds, picks-up and disposes of trash including boxes, furniture, fixtures and furnishings, and cleans windows, doors and signs, vacuums and mops floors as required, and in inclement weather, assists with snow removal and ice removal.
- If the property has a pool, groundskeepers are required to clean and maintain pool areas and may be required to perform basic pool maintenance.
- Performs trash removal functions including transporting trash to the dumpster and compacting trash. Keep dumpster area clean and neat.
- Works with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure adherence to company safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Is familiar with property map that clearly identifies all utility cut-offs, the location of hydrants, gas mains and any other property safety information.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, regularly inspects property for safety and security issues, including, but not limited to: Non-functioning lights, ground and trip hazards, broken fences, exposed wiring, potholes, and sewer line breaks.
- Ability to work inside or outside and in varying weather conditions
- Must have valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule, and work a varied schedule to include weekends and holidays as required
- Physical demands include: walk, climb stairs, sit, or stand for long periods of time & occasionally lift up to 50lbs
Contact Name: Victoria Christopher
Phone: 816-761-1000 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org