Groundskeeper/Porter with Thrive at Creekside
Management Company Name Cushman & Wakefield
Apartment Community Thrive at Creekside
Job Title Groundskeeper/Porter
Address 15310 Trailside Drive
City Parkville State MO Zip 64152
Shift 8:00am to 5:00pm M-F X Full-Time c Part Time
As a Groundskeeper at Cushman & Wakefield, you play a key role in making our apartment communities a great place to live! The Groundskeeper is a member of the Maintenance staff working directly with the Maintenance Supervisor and the office staff to provide world class service to our residents. The Groundskeeper is a “hands on” professional whose goal is to make sure everything is working right every day!
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image which includes cleaning of the driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas; maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas; snow removal; and pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance.
- Responsible for providing world class customer service by addressing the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner
- May be called upon to the Maintenance staff on other projects as needed.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, outdoor weather conditions; frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Contact Name Keri Damgar
Phone 816-737-8667 Email Address email@example.com