Leasing and Marketing Consultant with Aspen Square Management
Company Name: Aspen Square Management
Job Title: Leasing and Marketing Consultant
Address: 1900 South Brookstone Village Drive
City: Independence State: Missouri Zip: 64057
Posting Date: 8/1/2023 Closing Date: Will be closed once candidate is approved for hire
Shift M-F 9 - 6, must be available to work weekends Full-Time
Education Requirements: College degree preferred
Are you an outgoing, driven individual who is looking for a new career path? If so, come join the Aspen Square family!
We are actively seeking a personable and motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced work environment to fill the Leasing and Marketing position at Market 1900 in Independence, MO. Market 1900 is just one of the 70+ communities that Aspen Square owns and manages, making Aspen one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms. With a 60+ year track record, this position can offer you not only a job, but a career with countless opportunities to grow.
- Be the face of the community! You are responsible for being the first point of contact for all prospects interested in calling Market 1900 home. This includes in person, over the phone, and via email. You must be knowledgeable about the apartment homes you are selling. (Don’t worry, we provide a thorough and detailed training course to help you succeed!)
- Help prospects find their new home by taking them through the leasing process from start to finish. You are responsible for giving a memorable tour experience, closing the deal, processing the application paperwork, discussing lease details, and assisting on move in day.
- Continuously strive towards reaching leasing goals. Always work towards closing the deal.
- Be creative! Develop innovative new ideas to help market the community that will differentiate us from our competitors. This can be done through social media, flyers, resident events, business-to-business marketing, housing fairs, etc.
- Assist current residents and continue to provide them with professional customer service.
- Answering phones, responding to emails, filing paperwork, qualifying residents, maintaining an organized work space, etc.
- Maintain a positive and “what-ever-it takes” kind of attitude while providing exceptional customer service.
- Bubbly, outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills with 3+ years’ experience (including retail, hospitality, serving/bartending, etc.)
- Strong sales skills and determination to close the deal
- The ability to multitask and quickly solve problems
- Must be available to work weekends, including 2-3 Saturdays per month
- The drive to succeed!
Compensation & Benefits:
Aspen Square values their employees! Competitive and generous hourly pay is offered along with the potential to earn bonuses. As an Aspen employee who works full-time, you will be offered a full benefits package which includes health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Contact Name: Samantha Royston
Phone: 413 – 439 - 6347 Email Address: Samantha_Royston@aspensquare.com