Leasing Consultant with Cambridge at River Oaks
Company Name __________CRES Mgmt. for Cambridge at River Oaks____________________________
Job Title __Leasing Consultant__________________________________________________________
Address __301 N. 70th Terrace___________________________________________________
City ______Kansas City_________________________________ State _____KS______________
Posting Date __1-18-2021________________________ Closing Date _when filled, maybe 2 weeks_
Shift _______9 am - 6 pm, Saturdays 10 am - 5 pm__________________ X Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: high school graduate.
- Assists in all types of office and leasing operations on a daily basis including answering the telephone, setting appointments, greeting the public, showing the property to prospective residents, performing required follow-up, paperwork, filing, computer input, etc.
- Helps meet the needs of residents and their lease agreements.
- Prepares move-in paperwork and performs a move-in orientation with new residents.
- Helps plan and assist with resident events.
- Conducts outreach marketing for the property keeping all contacts logged.
- Updates pricing and special as needed on internet listing services and updates ILS Worksheet weekly.
- Updates and social media weekly.
- Reviews and responds to all review sites.
- Ability to work evenings, overtime, holidays and weekends, as needed.
Qualified Skills: Prior experience helpful. OneSite experience a plus. Will provide training.
Contact Name _________Jennifer Smith____________________________________________________
Phone _913-334-3030_ Email Address: Cambridge@CRESManagment.com