Leasing Consultant with RBM Partners
940 N. W. Pryor Rd.
Lee Summit_______________________________________ State MO_____________________ Zip 64081____________
Posting Date Today__________________________ Closing Date June 1, 2021
Shift _________________________ X Full-Time c Part Time
Who We Are:
RBM Partners is a close-knit team of collaborators, innovators and leaders who deliver exceptional service through quality communities and memorable moments. RBM Partners seeks to provide the best-in-class service and product in the markets it serves. RBM Partners is focused on providing the utmost in ethical practices and is intentional about fostering work environments that promote life balance.
RBM Partners is looking for an outgoing, organized, sales driven, creative and reliable individual to add to their team. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply for our immediate opening as a Leasing Consultant to lease apartments and provide incredible customer service to our residents.
- Greet prospects and residents.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Tour community and featured apartments. Highlight amenities and close the sales.
- Manage all prospects via phone, email and in person through effective follow up and strong closing.
- Process applications for approvals (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.), type leases and schedule lease signings.
- Secure new residents’ signatures on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community (turns over keys, review community rules, regulations and procedures, pointing out mailboxes and review amenities, etc.).
- Work with the Marketing team and the Community Manager utilizing marketing strategies to secure traffic (competitive rental rates, promotions, locators, etc.).
- Maintain professionalism when approached with resident complaints, concerns and requests. Offer creative solutions to resident issues and escalate serious concerns to the appropriate Community Manager when received.
- Work with Community Manager on implementing/maintaining resident retention programs (resident functions, special promotions, etc.).
- Minimum of 1 year as a Leasing Consultant in any multifamily, military or student housing environment or 2 years of sales experience in a reputable retail environment.
- Must be flexible, friendly and able to multitask in a high-energy environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Yardi Voyage preferred.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
- Able to work up to 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
All employees in all positions are expected to act professionally at all times, including but not limited to treating others with respect, valuing diversity, supporting team/community goals, and following company policies and procedures. For more details on what professional behaviors are expected, please refer to the Employee Handbook, the Policies and Procedures Manual and the Company Code of Conduct.
Phone (314) 924-6312
______________________________ Email Address