Leasing Manager with Mac Properties
Company Name Mac Properties
Job Title Leasing Manager
Address 301 E. Armour Blvd.
City Kansas City State MO Zip 64111
Posting Date 3/25/2021 Closing Date 4/25/2021
Shift Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM and weekends
Full-Time Part Time
The leasing manager supervises and coordinates the daily activities of sales representatives engaged in promoting and selling residential property rentals. Recommends changes to current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques. May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direction, guidance and leadership to sales department staff (10+ employees) across the St. Louis portfolio.
- Train leasing consultants for tours, phone calls, lead management, salesforce procedures, and all communication with potential residents.
- Work with sales team to develop individual monthly sales goals that directly align with or exceed company projections. Evaluate goals weekly with staff and adjust as needed.
- Conduct monthly review of sales team members performance and make recommendations for improvements and/or accolades for achievement.
- Assist in the hiring process of new team members as needed.
- Management responsibilities including conducting office opening and/or closing procedures, employee scheduling and timesheet approval.
- Fill in as needed for tours, leasing calls, processing applications and all applicable leasing consultant duties.
- Reviews, approves and execute new leases on property owner’s behalf.
- Conducts regular inspections of model and vacant units in order to identify areas in need of cleaning or maintenance and items in need of repair. Prepares work orders as necessary.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Four (4) to six (6) years of related training or experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Computer skills including: internet, e-mail and Microsoft Office. Previous Salesforce experience required.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational and follow-up abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities. Proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, vendors and employees at all levels of the Organization.
- Patience and the ability to react to stressful situations in a professional manner.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(K)
• 30% Rent Discount for full-time employees
• Educational Reimbursement
• Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.