Leasing Professional at View High Lakes
Company Name Peak Living – View High Lakes
Job Title Leasing Professional
Address 10611 E 98th Terrace
City Kansas City State MO Zip 64134
Posting Date 1-12-21 Closing Date 2-11-21
Shift 9 am to 6 pm X Full-Time c Part Time
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an onsite Assistant Community Manager or Leasing Consultant in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar
- CAM or ARM certification
- Supports the Community Manager in the supervision of all community associates.
- Supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing
- Assist and/or support leasing and marketing efforts
- Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal leases
- Recommend rental rate adjustments or concessions to the Community Manager
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforce the lease agreement
- Assist the Community Manager in resident loyalty and retention initiatives
- Assist the Community Manager in organizing daily work and community operations
- Collect, post, and deposit rents/security deposits and other community income
- Support the Community Manager in maintaining and managing budgeted occupancy, collections, etc..
- Direct the organization of community resident activities, preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and retention programs.
- Identify areas for improvement and improve the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the community.
- Research and shop the competition a minimum of one time per quarter to ensure that rental rates, concessions, security deposits etc. align with market conditions.
Qualified Skills –
- Attention to detail and dedication to maintaining the community
- Ability to work well with and coach onsite staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Independently establish priorities, manage time effectively, and fulfill assigned objectives timely
- Respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority changes in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and
- Ability to comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent collections and lease
- Ability to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal documents
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms and contract enforcement.
Contact Name Paige Cassaday
Phone ______________________________ Email Address highlakeCM@peakliving.com