Leasing Professional with View High Lakes
Company Name Peak Living – View High Lakes
Job Title Leasing Professional
Address 10611 E 98th Terrace
City Kansas City State MO Zip 64134
Posting Date 1-12-21 Closing Date 2-11-21
Shift 9 am to 6 pm X Full-Time c Part Time
- Previous experience as an onsite Leasing Consultant in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar industry is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- The Leasing Specialist supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing responsibilities Uphold leasing and marketing standards including telephone marketing, greeting prospective residents, gathering prospect information, setting appointments, showing ready and model apartments, generating quotes, closing and securing deposits, and assisting the prospective residents with rental application completion and credit verification
- Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal lease agreements
- Insert lease renewal rates as approved by Community Manager and assists in delivery of renewal letters to secure lease renewals.
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforce the lease to maximize
- Assist the Community Manager in organizing community resident activities, preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and retention
Qualified Skills –
- Provide customer service and sales tours to prospective residents and current residents.
- Independently establish priorities, manage time effectively, and fulfill assigned objectives
- Respond to and resolve unexpected problems and handle priority changes in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to work well with onsite staff, customers, supervisors, and corporate office associates
- Must be able to effectively communicate, comprehend, speak and Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to comprehend legal documents and carry out related rent collections
- Intermediate level math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, decimals, fractions, and calculate percentages) necessary to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal documents
- Demonstrated understanding of property operations with emphasis on lease terms and contract enforcement, including collections and marketing.
- Implement marketing strategies and resident retention programs.
Contact Name Paige Cassaday
Phone ______________________________ Email Address highlakeCM@peakliving.com