Maintenance Supervisor with Eastwood Crossings Apartments / Bridge Property Management
Company Name ____Eastwood Crossings Apartments / Bridge Property Management_______
Job Title ______Maintenance Supervisor______$500 sign on bonus after 90 days__________
Address _____7000 Crabapple Ln__________________________
City _____Kansas City_________ State _________MO_______ Zip_____64129_______
Posting Date ______8/19/2020___________ Closing Date __9/19/2020_______
Shift _____1st________________ c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High school / High school equivalent
Bridge Property Management (BPM) is an integrated property management affiliate of BIG, providing on site property management to our owned and managed multifamily assets. Our 800+ BPM professionals manage all aspects of our assets from construction and renovation to leasing and operations. We pay attention to community social services and programs such as organized after-school homework sessions, selected adult education programs, social events and sponsored sports leagues as well as to the environmental impact of our communities.
The Maintenance Supervisor manages the property's maintenance and facilities operations to maintain the physical condition and appearance of a property that will enhance the value of the community. Communicates and utilizes company operating and safety standards. Supervises maintenance staff. Maintains property's equipment and machinery. Develops and adheres to maintenance budget and expenditures
- Supervise maintenance team for one or more properties
- Schedule and assists with daily operations and after-hours maintenance assignments
- Train maintenance staff and assists with problems beyond the team's abilities
- Monitor inventory and purchase of maintenance supplies. Prepare purchase orders, requisitions, and contracts for maintenance equipment, supplies and services
- Develop and adheres to maintenance budget
- Monitor completion of preventive maintenance schedule and conducts apartment and property inspections
- Complete daily operations and tracking of service orders, apartment turnovers, etc
- Foster a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies
- Enforce and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations
- Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
- Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
- Regular, on-time attendance
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
Qualified Skills: Must be EPA certified.
- Must be EPA certified
- Ability to manage maintenance staff
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, painting, masonry and carpentry and HVAC systems
- Ability to communicate with residents, co-workers, subordinates and management
- Ability to handle emergency and pressure sensitive situations due to complexity and time sensitivity when resolving problems
- Available to perform emergency repairs at all times (24 hours/day)
- Ability to climb up to 40 feet
- Color vision and the ability to hear
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 7-10 years of related building or property maintenance supervisory work experience
- Inside and outside in all weather conditions
About the Benefits
Bridge distinguishes itself by providing our employees with:
- A competitive base salary.
- Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision.
- 401k program with 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbusment program
- Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
- Physical and financial wellness programs
Contact Name ____Polina Razmyslovich______________
Phone ____801-506-5089_____ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org____