Maintenance Supervisor with the Residences at PrairieFire
Company Name _________CRES Management for position at Residences at Prairiefire__________
Job Title ___Maintenance Supervisor___________________________________________________
Address _____5750 W. 137th Street_____________________________________________________
City ___Overland Park_____________ State _Kansas_______ Zip_66223___________
Posting Date __1-29-2021____________________ Closing Date _________2-19-2021_____________
Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00____________________ X Full-Time c Part Time
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Certified for Freon Recovery required
- HVAC Certification
- Responsible for maintaining the entire property in an attractive, comfortable, safe condition. Supervises trash pickup on the property and general property appearance.
- Trains, directs, motivates, and assists in all types of maintenance on a daily basis.
- Supervises and assists in completing the turnovers/make readies of vacant units.
- Maintains proper inventory levels and order maintenance supplies, with Resident Manager and/or Property Supervisor approval.
- On-call in accordance with scheduling to handle maintenance emergencies from resident and property emergencies; must carry form of communication in which to be contacted at home or elsewhere and must respond in emergencies.
- Assist with resident functions, as required.
- Paint exterior and interior, as needed.
- Ability to work evenings, overtime, holidays, and weekends, as needed.
- Qualified Skills: 3-5 years’ experience, HVAC Certified, electrical, plumbing, swimming pools, appliance repairs, painting, basic carpentry. Must be able to direct, motivate, train, and work well with others.
Contact Name _______Jennifer Wright___________________________________________________
Phone ______913-685-2222________________________ Email Address Prairiefire@cresmanagement.com