Maintenance Supervisor with the Tiehen Group
Company Name _____________The Tiehen Group, Inc.___________________________________
Job Title _____________Maintenance Supervisor________________________________
Address _____________ 218 Delaware Street_____________________
City _________ Kansas City ______________________________ State ______MO_______________ Zip___64105_________
Posting Date _______8/27/20___________________ Closing Date ________9/15/20____________________
Shift _________________________ X Full-Time c Part Time
Company Vision: Positively impact our clients, our employees, and our community.
Company Mission: Provide our clients with the highest level of professional property management and brokerage services in the market.
- Integrity - Be truthful, ethical, and accountable in words and actions.
- Respect - Treat people how we want to be treated.
- Service - Provide value for our clients; treat every property as if it were our own.
- Results - Strive for excellence; be professional in everything we do.
The Tiehen Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team! This position requires a thorough knowledge of construction and maintenance as well as great supervisory skills. We are seeking someone who can supervise a team of on-site maintenance personnel and has knowledge and experience working with mechanical systems and building components. Need to have reliable transportation, good customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work well with others
- Previous experience in multi-family maintenance
- Must be HVAC Certified
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a strong rapport with employees and tenants
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Neat, professional appearance
- Ability to embody The Tiehen Group’s company Culture and Values every day
- Positive team player with a great attitude towards continual process improvement
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Primary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Oversee complete property maintenance responsibilities and maintenance schedules for each property
- Manage maintenance team
- Update work order status through software
- Oversee make-readies for apartment units as they turn-over
- Estimating and seeking bids
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors
- Oversee and manage the maintenance budget
- Manage and train the Service Technician and Groundskeeper staff effectively
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety, and environmental laws
- Complete make readies, including but not limited to painting and maintenance
- Work with outside vendors
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Be on the rotating on call schedule for after-hours emergencies
- Diagnose and correct maintenance issues including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, and painting
- Additional duties as assigned
- Salary to be agreed on commensurate with skills and experience
- Bonus’ and benefits including vacation, sick, medical, and dental insurance
- Company standard vetting requirements are mandatory
Contact Name _____________Dave Tiehen_____________________________
Phone ______________________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org__________________________