Maintenance Tech with Mac Property Management
Company Name ______Mac Property Management_______________________________________
Job Title ______Maintenance Tech__________________________________________________
Address ___ 350 E Armour Blvd________________________________________________________
City ____Kansas City__________________________ State ______KS____________ Zip____ 64111___
Posting Date _____09/30/2020_____________________ Closing Date ____11/30/2020____________
Shift ______2nd – 3 pm- 11pm__________________ Xc Full-Time c Part Time
At MAC, our Maintenance team is not only skilled, courteous, and hard-working; they also transform the lives of our residents each and every day. We are looking for a Maintenance Tech (or Service Tech II) to join our team. As a Tech II you will make a unique and valuable contribution to our community by ensuring that our building appliances and infrastructure are functioning at peak of efficiency.
The schedule for this opening is Monday- Friday from 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs in a timely, professional and courteous manner consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards.
- Diagnose and perform installation, preventative maintenance and/or repair of residential apartment buildings and units including electrical and plumbing repair, HVAC systems, waste chute and compactor repair, appliances, cabinetry, tile, carpet and flooring, walls (drywall and plater repair), and security systems (door locks, etc.).
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment; wiring during remodeling projects; replaces and repairs wiring as needed. Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches; repairs refrigeration equipment.
- Perform duties to restore apartments to “market ready” status, including inspect vacated apartments, complete make-ready checklists, oversee vendor.
- Maintains the overall condition of the building and grounds, including outside custodial duties (e.g. snow removal) as required.
What will serve you well in this role?
- Previous maintenance experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and refurbishing
- Familiarity with various appliances
- Highly approachable personality with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to respond to after-hour emergencies, when on-call duty is assigned
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Must have HVACcertification
- Provide own basic tool and knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance tools.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Generous Rental Discounts
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should submit their application online