Maintenance Technician with Copper Ridge Apartments
Management Company Name Justus Rental Properties, INC
Apartment Community Copper Ridge Apartment
Job Title Maintenance Technician
Address 341 Forest Ave, Liberty MO 64068
City - Liberty State - MO Zip -64068
Shift Day Shift X Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High School diploma= preferred
Copper Ridge Apartments, seeks a professional Maintenance Technician for our luxury apartment community in Northland, MO
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations and the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor. Responsible for assisting with the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. Maintain electrical, plumbing, mechanical and all related systems including security and safety systems. The Maintenance Technician is required to provide basic hand tools
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Manager to pick up service requests.
- Complete all maintenance services requests as assigned and update accordingly.
- Inspect diagnose, determine materials and parts required towards the completion of each service request.
- Appropriately complete and track all work orders in expected time frame.
- Complete the make-ready/move-in process of vacant apartments.
- Carry the on-call cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Assist with snow and ice removal
- Maintain the storage and shop in a clean and organized manner.
Requirements and qualifications
- High school diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures is required OR a comparable combination of education and experience is required
- A valid driver’s license
- All members of the maintenance team are required to provide basic hand tools.
The Justus Family of Companies rewards qualified full time associates with an extensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- 401k plan w/company contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
Contact Name Phil Sharples
Phone: 816-441-3780 Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org