Maintenance Technician with Cordish Living
Management Company Name __________Cordish Living_________________
Apartment Community _____________Two Light Luxury Apartments ______
Job Title ________Maintenance Technician______________________________________________
Address ________1444 Grand Blvd____________________________________________________
City ____Kansas City___________________________ State ____MO____________ Zip__64106__
Shift ____1st shift_______________ Xc Full-Time c Part Time
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• 3 + years of related employment in building maintenance
• CPO certified
• EPA certified a plus
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Coworking Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. Welcoming over 50 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. The Cordish Companies prides itself on its entrepreneurial spirit and being an inclusive workplace for all team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician position will perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures in building. Assists in various maintenance and warehouse department functions and tasks and assists with the performance of various duties. Testing and cleaning pool and spa. Performs variety of skilled duties in one or more of the building trades, such as painting, make readies, carpentry, minor electrical, or other recognized crafts for the purpose of maintaining, repairing the building.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Perform routine, repetitive daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building exterior/interior.
• Assists and performs semiskilled tasks of a general nature in connection with maintenance, repair and construction tasks in the upkeep of the Distribution Center building
• Assists and performs with installation, maintenance, repair and construction work in the basic building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, locksmith, carpet, and mechanics.
• Assists and performs functions in the construction, installation and maintenance of roofs, furniture, fences, cabinets, shelving, marker boards/chalkboards, tack boards and a variety of other structures and items.
• Inspect properties and communicate with management regarding proper grounds keeping and general cleanup and maintenance.
• Prepares and paints walls and woodwork or performs other types of refinish.
• Maintains accurate records of preventative maintenance schedules, and MSDS sheets.
• May perform weekly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards.
• Patching drywall, and painting apartments.
- One-year experience as a make ready technician, one or more of the basic building maintenance trades. One year in a high-rise building.
• Knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments.
• Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and frequently exert 10 to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects.
• Work involves frequent periods of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases.
• Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning and reaching; bending at the waist. Indoor/ outdoor work environment with exposure to extreme weather.
• Must be able to perceive the nature of sound, utilize near and far vision, depth perception, provide oral information, and possess the manual dexterity to handle and work with various materials and objects which are essential aspects of this position.
Contact Name ________Andrea Rothstein__________________________________________________
Phone __816.472.1444______________ Email Address email@example.com_________