Maintenance Technician with Flaherty & Collins Properties
Company Name ___Flaherty & Collins Properties_________________________________________
Job Title ________Maintenance Technician_________________________________________________
Address _____601 NE 70th ST_____________________________________________________________
City _____Gladstone_________________________ State ____MO_______________ Zip____64118___
Posting Date _____9/25/2020________________ Closing Date _____Until Filled___________________
Shift ____M-F 8AM-5PM______________ X Full-Time c Part Time
As a Maintenance Technician, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented while also having a positive and engaging personality. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors and staff.Specific qualifications for the role include.
- EPA Certified
- CPO Certified
- At least one (1) year of experience in apartment maintenance preferred.
- Work weekends as circumstances warrant.
- On-call on a rotating basis for emergencies.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager in maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times and fulfilling assigned duties in a safe manner. Your specific duties will include:
- Scheduling and performing routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment and structures
- Remaining aware of the condition of all areas of the community and immediately initiating action to correct unsafe conditions
- Inspecting and helping coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services
- Diagnosing and performing minor or routine maintenance or repair as directoed on a daily basis (electrical and plumbing, A/C and heating systems, painting, appliances, flooring, roofing, lighting, fireplaces, pool areas and upkeep, gas fixtures, door locks, etc.)
- Responding to work order requests to ensure resident and apartment satisfaction and durability
Contact Name _______David Wingerson__________________________________________________
Phone ___816.286.4099______________ Email Address email@example.com________________