Maintenance Technician with Nolan Real Estate
Company Name: Nolan Real Estate
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Address: The Boulevard Apartments 4800 Skyline Drive Roeland Park, KS 66205
Posting Date: 12/16 /20 Closing Date:
Shift: Monday- Friday (On call rotation) XXX Full-Time Part Time
Property Location: The Boulevard (410 units)
Founded in 1980, Nolan Real Estate is a proud leader in the Property Management industry. Our stability and continued corporate growth is fostered by our people. "Simply Put; People First". Join a family of professionals that share common core values: Connection, Respect and Balance. We proudly manage over 7000+ units, employing over 280+ associates in multiple states nationwide.
The HVAC Maintenance Technician will be an integral part of the financial and operational performance of our multi-family community. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Our ideal candidate will possess a depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems and basic tools and appliances.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the property which includes plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, painting.
- Inspect units and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged appliances, and be able to make the necessary repairs.
- Implement preventive maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Must be able to plan and schedule repairs in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to be on call for weeks at a time.
- Must be able to maintain the upkeep of the shop.
- Candidate should possess EPA Certification.
- A minimum of 2+ year as a maintenance technician
• HVAC Certification Required: Type I, II or EPA Universal
• CPO Certification Preferred but not required
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include night/weekends when on rotation call duty
- Contact Name: Melinda Williamson, Recruiting Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Debbie Lincks, Property Manager Email: Boulevardgm@nolanred.com
Phone Number: (913) 722-3171