Maintenance Technician with Northland Heights
Job Title: Maintenance Technician-Northland Heights
Company Name: Lincoln Property Company
Address: 3800 NW Barry Road
City: Kansas City
Contact Name: Kimberly Turley
Description: The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The qualifications of the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of multi-family maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- EPA certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies. 1 day weekly with weekend looped call rotations.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver license.
Maintenance Technician Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.