Maintenance Technician with The Lund Company
Management Company Name ___The Lund Company___________________________
Apartment Community _____Reserve at South Pointe_________________________
Job Title ____Maintenance Technician________________________________________
Address __8900 Old Santa Fe Rd_____________________________________________
City ___Kansas City_______________________ State _______MO___________ Zip_64138_____
Shift ____8AM-5PM_________________ c Full-Time c Part Time
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety policies, practices and procedures.
- HVAC knowledge preferred but not required
- Valid EPA certification preferred
- Valid Pool certification preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation required.
- Provide and use own hand and power tools.
- Provide own smart phone and have working knowledge of assigned applications
$4,000 hiring bonus ($1,000 will be paid every 3 months for 1 year)
Awarded Property Management Company of the year by the Apartment Association of Nebraska for five years in a row, Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company is welcoming new talent!
We're expanding in the local market and beyond, and we want to add members to our amazing team of Maintenance Technicians in Kansas City, MO! Join us in working for one of the area's leading property management companies!
What You Will Do
Lead the charge for maintenance excellence in property management to repair and maintain some of the best properties in town!
- Respond to work orders in a timely order with the highest level of quality
- Repair, replace and maintain apartment equipment, fixtures
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing and electrical equipment
- Snow removal and property grounds cleanup
- Frequently walk, bend, lift/pull/push up to 70 pounds
What You Will Need
- Minimum one-year related experience (construction, electrical, plumbing, rehabs)
- EPA certification, HVAC license and pool certification preferred (or ability to attain within 6 months of employment)
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Yardi experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work on a rotating on-call schedule
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required
- Personal Smart Phone is necessary in this position (monthly reimbursement available)
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge preferred
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
- You will be required to provide your own hand and power tools
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
The Lund Company: at the intersection of real estate and real life.
Contact Name __Maria Roman________________________________________________
Phone _402-548-4070________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org_______________