Make Ready Technician at Arterra KC
Management Company Name ____Cottonwood Residential__________________________________
Apartment Community ______Arterra KC______________________________________
Job Title _____Make Ready Technician__________________________
Address __2100 Wyandotte St_________________________________________________________
City _Kansas City_____________________ State ____MO______________ Zip__64108__________
Shift __Monday-Saturday_______________________ c Full-Time c Part Time
Compensation & Benefits of a Make Ready Technician
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Full health, vision, dental, life and disability benefits
- Generous 401k and HSA Company match
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
Qualifications & Required Experience of a Make Ready Technician
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to communicate with customers, process Company paperwork, and interpret safety and operating manuals and procedures.
- Available to work on-call during nights/weekends and Company events.
- Must be able to move, carry, reposition, or lift items weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to paint apartments and hallways when needed.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, and ability to navigate elevation changes while maintaining balance.
- Frequent need to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, push/pull, and ability to navigate difficult terrain and access small areas.
Job Summary of a Make Ready Technician
The Make Ready’s responsibilities are performing painting and repair tasks in vacant units to prepare them for move-ins. While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of the position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. The Company emphasizes a team approach and fully expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
Contact Name ____Melanie Boyles______________________________________________________
Phone __385-501-4469_______________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org____