Make Ready Technician with BH Management
Company Name ____________BH Management___________________________________________________________
Job Title _____Make Ready Technician _________________________________________________________________
Address __________________10415 East 43rd St.____________________________________________________________
City _______Kansas City ________________________________ State ____________MO_________ Zip_______64133_____
Posting Date ________2/8__________________ Closing Date ____________________________
Shift __________Day shift with on call_______________ c Full-Time c Part Time
Education Requirements: High School
The Make Ready Technician’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacant apartment units are restored timely to market-ready status. This position will also perform general repairs and assist in the overall maintenance of the interior and exterior of the property. Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs repairs and upkeep on vacant units; ensures all repairs and replacements necessary are completed timely to restore units to move-in ready condition.
- Performs repairs and replacement related to exterior grounds and communal areas of the property.
- Walks all vacant units to determine make-ready needs and coordinates needs with the property team to meet scheduled move-ins and related assignment deadlines.
- Assists with monitoring of resident satisfaction and ensures follow up on the results by property maintenance staff.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property
- Completes other work orders and maintenance duties as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- General maintenance and safety experience
- Working knowledge of building maintenance, repair, and preventive maintenance programs, irrigation and pool systems, large and small appliance repair
- Basic computer skills/knowledge required to perform job functions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A positive, team-oriented attitude, and ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
- Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required
- Required to provide own (industry specific) hand tools
- A valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation required
Contact Name ______________Paige Crumbaugh___________________________________________________________
Phone _________469-480-8196_____________________ Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org_________________________