Manager / Leasing Professional with Lincoln Property Company
Company Name: Lincoln Property Company
Job Title: Assistant Business Manager/Leasing Professional
Address: Fairway Flats Apartments 1525 Birdie Way
City: Lawrence State: KS Zip: 66047
Posting Date: 7/27/2021 Closing Date: 9/1/2021
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday X Full-Time Part Time
- Assist with accepting move out notices, service requests and resident transfers.
- Responsible for implementing lease renewal and resident retention programs.
- Manage resident relations issues, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Analyze weekly leasing reports and forecast occupancy trends.
- Assist with developing and tracking marketing strategies, including advertising, promotions and publications.
- Manage rent collections, late notices and posting rent.
- Review and inspect vacancies, make-ready apartments and models.
- Inspect the property for community policy violations, needed repairs and overall landscaping.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education Requirements/Qualified Skills:
- A minimum of 1 year of related leasing or property management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Yardi & CRM experience preferred.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
Contact Name: Jen Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org 785-856-2147