National Maintenance Technician with Monarch
Company Name : Monarch Investment and Management Group
Job Title : National Maintenance Technician
Address: The Retreat at Mill Creek Apartments, 8714 Pflumm Court
City: Lenexa State: KS Zip: 66215
Posting Date: 8/17/23 Closing Date 9/15/23
Shift: Mon – Fri 8am-5pm, Saturdays required c Full-Time c Part Time
High school diploma or equivalent required
ONLY ONE OPENING! Don't miss your shot...
If you're doing maintenance for apartments and tired of being on-call or bored working at the same property every day, this job is for you! Join this small hero maintenance team and travel to properties helping with work orders, turns and general maintenance all across the United States. Never deal with on-call again!
Today we are looking for a National Traveling Apartment Maintenance Technician (Kansas City) to join our FAMILY. This position would entail travel throughout the Midwest for Monarch helping out at our apartment communities in several states. 75% travel is to be expected (a portion of this work will be around Kansas City area). This is an amazing chance to grow your career with an excellent company. Our reviews speak for themselves. People love working for us and it is simple... We actually care about them!
PAY up to $25.00 an hour plus we offer $30.00 additional per day/per diem on travel days, plenty of overtime, 2 weeks on/1 week off schedule.
We take care of any travel arrangements
Must be local to Kansas City
Sound good? Apply today and I would love to tell you more about who we are and what we can do for you. Read our reviews please... they speak for themselves. You won't be disappointed with Monarch!
More about Monarch
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses problems and makes repairs including but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, and dry walling
- Assists with property operations as needed and directed, including but not limited to: completing structural maintenance (internal and external), turning units, completing work orders, assisting with grounds/curb appeal, snow removal and pool maintenance as needed
- Paints and stains, both interior and exterior applications
- Contributes to effective inventory control by keeping track of equipment used, maintaining clean and organized work/project areas, etc.
- Cooperates with team to ensure timely completion of capital projects, including but not limited to rehabs and major repairs
- Works with 3rd party vendors as needed
- Consistent and sustained adherence to Monarch Professional Behavioral Standards
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Compensation and Benefits Available:
- Annual reviews with the opportunity for a raise up to 5%, every year
- $25/hr starting hourly pay
- $500.00 - $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program (depending on role referred)
- Healthcare starting at low at $40 per month for a great, comprehensive plan
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a matching component.
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid additional training/school and tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
- HVAC EPA, Pool, and/or OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in maintenance, including 1 year in multi-family housing
- Intermediate technical proficiency in:
- Dry walling, including painting and carpentry
- Plumbing, including sweating copper pipe
- Electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
Contact Name: Brooke Davis
Phone: 720-485-8664 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org