Part time Leasing Consultant with Nolan Real Estate
Job title- Part time Leasing Consultant (1 positions):
Property and location:
Boulevard 410 units 4800 Skyline Dr, Roeland Park, KS 66205
- We are growing and continuing to hire for all positions! NRED celebrates its 40th year in 2020! Founded in 1980, Nolan Real Estate Services is a Kansas City-based real estate firm that owns and manages over 7,000 apartment communities in Kansas, Texas, Ohio, and Illinois. Over the next five years, we have set an ambitious growth strategy in our core markets. We encourage you to apply and learn more about our growth, culture and our benefits from a member of the recruiting team.
o Minimum of 6 months of sales or customer service experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
o Proficiency in Yardi and Rent Café preferred.
Schedule: Sun 1-5 and Sat 10-5/ Mon-Fri flexible hours (20 hours per week)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The Leasing professional will assist resident prospects through the entire leasing experience from tours, follow-up to move-in.
- Address resident concerns in a timely, professional manner
- Ensure that all traffic is followed up by marketing efforts, social media outlets, phone calls, or email correspondence.
- Assist prospects over the phone or in person.
- Follow up on pending applicants daily.
- Have move in files ready for scheduled move ins.
- Walk all move ins and ensure apartments meet Nolan standards and ready for the new resident move-ins.