Property Manager with Broad Management Group
Company Name ____Broad Management Group
Job Title __Property Manager____________
Address __1707 Meadowlark Court__
City _Kansas Cit State ___KS__________________ Zip_66102___________
Posting Date __3/3/21________________________ Closing Date ___4/3/21_____
Shift _________________________ Xc Full-Time c Part Time
High School degree
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Broad Management Group is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager for a residential property in the Tampa, FL area.
- Manage the operations of the buildings as assigned which includes and is not limited to: supervision of Assistant Manager, Leasing Agent, and Maintenance staff and ensure completion and quality of service provided.
- Assist in lease ups of units. Maintain a high level of occupancy for the property
- Ensure that all property staff at site adhere to BMG policies and procedures and respond to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Exercise common sense, good judgment, and consistency in day-to-day contact with residents and prospective applicants and in other business-related matters
- Formulate and manage the operational and capital budget for the property, track and report on the financial performance of the property, and implement strategies for enhancing the value of the asset.
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of the associates, and take appropriate actions to ensure achievement of performance goals
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in multifamily property management
- Proficiency in property-level accounting with demonstrated success at working within a budgetary framework
- Self-motivated and effective team leadership
- History of maintaining high occupancy, low turnover, and low delinquency
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to property management
Contact Name ____Daniel Schimel_____
Phone ___845-354-6800 X 213__ Email Address email@example.com_______