Property Manager with Price Brothers Management Company
Job Title: Property Manager
Company Name: Price Brothers Management Company
Address: 7007 College Blvd Suite 365 Overland Park, KS 66211
City: Overland Park
Contact Name: Kaelyn Paige
Who We Are:
Price Brothers Management Company, continuing the legacy of building Community.
Price Brothers Management Company is a premier family owned and operated property management organization with over 100 years in the real estate industry. We believe in investing in our team members to create a culture that encourages and promotes innovative ideas, growth opportunities, and team building. Through our dynamic and caring team we will IMPACT the lives of our residents, commercial tenants, team members, business partners and communities. Each individual plays a critical role in our success!
"Our employees have always been the beating heart of our business. The shared sense of pride and the work is unmatched. There is no Price Brothers without all the team members that call Price Brothers home." - Lena Price
If you are eager to join a team where your opportunities are limitless, find your next career at Price Brothers!
Salary Range: Starting at $55,000 annually
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee all daily functions throughout the property. Including but not limited to apartment inspections, move in/outs and outside contractors.
- Ensure residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained community by inspecting the property daily.
- Responsible directing, organizing and motivating all on-site team members
- Respond to all residents calls and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor debt and delinquent status while keeping it below the company requirement
- Supervise leasing consultants and renewal programs to ensure maximum capacity
- Maintain necessary records of all financial transactions from the community
Maintain required office hours and on call requirements for all emergencies on a 24-hour basis
- 2-3 years in a management/leadership role
- 2 years sales or property management experience (Preferred)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and customer service skills
- Committed to continuous learning to maintain up-to-date knowledge of rules, laws and regulations
- Ability to acquire knowledge of operating various computer functions and Property Management Software Systems