Resident Concierge at The Gardens at Jackson Creek
Company Name Peak Living – The Gardens at Jackson Creek
Job Title: Resident Concierge
Address: 19401 E. 40th Street Court S
City Independence State MO
Posting Date Closing Date 5/31/2022
Shift: Xc Full-Time c Part Time
- Previous experienc in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar industry is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Resident Concierge:
- Meets and greet all visitors to and Residents of the property, providing customer support and information about the community, both in-person and via telephone. The Concierge represents the community in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Organizes and advertises resident events
- Provides transportation for residents
- Organizes meals for residents
- Provides miscellaneous services and information to Residents, at their request, as well as signs for and distributes deliveries.
- Acts as a liaison for Residents and management, ensuring excellent communication, and maintaining documentation of all interactions and follow up regarding resident issues.
- Maintains accurate knowledge of all marketing efforts and assists management staff with developing promotions and advertisements.
- Regularly inspects the community grounds, common areas, models, vacant units, and office areas. Offers recommendations to the managers regarding compliance and/or needed improvements.
- Adhere to company safety, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in trainings as required.
- Handle all resident issues in a timely manner, providing proper documentation and informing property manager as needed.
- Assists in developing and participates in various leasing programs to ensure their success.
- Be well versed with current market studies. Stay apprised of new communities, specials, and promotions in the area.
- Develop ad implement resident retention programs and activities.
- Assist Property Manager in the execution and delivery of lease renewal notices. Prepare renewal paperwork as guided by Property Manager instruction.
- Understands and applies principals of Fair Housing.
- Responsible for understanding Landlord-Tenant laws.
- Follows guidelines of community operating budget.
Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services. Workdays may be adjusted based on community needs.
Ability to lift or move up to 40 pounds
Peak Living offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.
Contact Name: Cara Hafner
Phone Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org