Senior Affordable Compliance Manager – $500 Hiring Bonus
Company Name: Yarco
Job Title: Senior Affordable Compliance Manager – $500 Hiring Bonus
Address: 7920 Ward Parkway
City: Kansas City State: Missouri Zip: 64114
Posting Date: January 7, 2021 Closing Date: January 31, 2021
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm X Full-Time c Part Time
Certification of Occupancy Specialist (COS), Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP), or Specialist in Affordable Housing Management certification. Additional Fair Housing or other related Affordable Housing training or certifications are also preferred.
Serve as a Senior Affordable Compliance Manager responsible for reporting and monitoring the compliance requirements for the community. The Senior Affordable Compliance Manager will serve as a mentor to the compliance team and onsite staff to ensure the communities meet their compliance requirements for the LIHTC, Section -8, and HOME Housing Programs. This position will also be a resource for any compliance-related questions from Regional Property Managers and/or Yarco senior management. The position requires a person who is organized, has an attention to detail and is enthusiastic about training the audit processes and systems to ensure on-going adherence and accountability to the Affordable Housing policies and procedures, including compliance with HUD regulations, specifically from the current version of the HUD Handbook.
- Minimum two years in an affordable management level position, or progressive job growth which demonstrates the ability to deliver the required job functions and leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of associated regulatory and legal requirements related to Affordable Housing including, HUD’s Section 202 PRAC, Section 8 Multifamily Housing programs, Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program, the HOME Fund program, the Fair Housing Act, and the State Tenant and Landlord Laws.
- Demonstrated ability to deal directly with Senior Management and all other personnel to build consensus, establish confidence, communicate effectively and contribute to a positive work culture.
- Ability to multi-task, maintains flexibility, travel and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent judgment, strong inter-personal skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude, “can-do” spirit, team player, integrity.
- Strong communication, analytical and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and OneSite Leasing and Rents.
Contact Name: Grant Kaufman
Phone: 816.300.0639 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org